Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas in Cincinnati

Merry Christmas Everyone! Just wanted to share a few snapshots of our family's Christmas in Cincinnati.  Christmas in the Hanson (my mom's) side of the family is not complete without our hand stitched stockings.   I need to learn to sew so I can carry on the tradition!

Me and my Aunt Kathleen.  It was so good to spend quality time with my Auntie before my departure on Jan. 6th.

My Dad is clearly not thrilled with my Mom's holiday get-up.   The rest of us loved it, don't worry mom!

Big brother Carl and his girlfriend Steph.  We were so happy she could join us for Christmas! Carl is showing off his sweet gift - Monopoly, the Futurama edition!

Weird...

...Less weird.  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment