Wednesday, May 25, 2011

website and summertime

My friends Philipine Kidulah and Christine Reiher have put together an awesome website about our work in Western Kenya.

Check it out: www.jitokeze.org  

I am excited to share in this important work that serves women with strength and potential across Africa.

On another note, I am beginning my crazy summer training/speaking schedule next week! Here's what I'm up to:

+ METE (Covenant Missionary Training) Chicago, IL - June 1st - 12th
+ Covenant Annual Meeting Commissioning, Estes Park, CO - June 27th-29th
+ CHE (Community Health Evangelism Training) Vancouver, BC - July 24th - 27th
+ Speaker for VBS at Montecito Covenant, Santa Barbara, CA - Aug. 1st-5th
+ Tropical Agriculture Training, ECHO Farm, Fort Myers, FL - End of August

If you will be in any of these areas, I would love to speak with you more about my work with the Covenant in Africa.

Kimia (Peace).

No comments:

Post a Comment